Book Your New York State Visit Today!
Combine two very iconic USA experiences, New York City and Niagara Falls, with off-the-beaten-path adventures you won't find anywhere else. Highlights include:
- White-sand beaches and Gatsby-era gold-coast mansions on Long Island
- Historic Americana with West Point, the oldest continuously occupied military post in the U.S., and the preserved legacy of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in the Hudson Valley
- 3,500 years' worth of glass artifacts are on display at the world's largest glass museum, Corning Museum of Glass
- Ithaca is "gorges," which means there's an abundance of breathtaking views and even more breathtaking waterfalls enveloping an eclectic downtown with a college-town vibe
- Sip your way through the east coast's largest wine-producing region, the Finger Lakes, known for their riesling variety
- Feel the need for speed at Watkins Glen International Speedway or relax and reenergize in Watkins Glen State Park, ranked one of the best in the United States
- Discover the world's largest collection of toys, dolls, and games at the Strong National Museum of Play or tour the world's oldest photography museum in the restored mansion of Kodak founder, George Eastman, in Rochester
- Feel the mist in your face of world-wonder Niagara Falls or get up in the middle of the action with a jet-boat ride down the Niagara River
Wine, Water, and Wonders of New York State are proud to partner with RMP Travel, a women-owned business, to offer customizable packages that explore all that New York State has to offer through our various partner tourism regions. 5-day and 14-day customizable programs are available.